Monday, June 6, 2011

Smile

Yesterday, I was going somewhere with my husband, sitting behind him on the bike. We both were in our own different worlds. He must've been concentrating on the road or must've been thinking of something. And I was busy with my own thoughts. I was in no great mood. I was actually kind of irritated. I saw a kid looking out of the back window of a car, kneeling on the seat. His head was almost outside the car. He looked at me and I looked back. He held my stare and even I did. We kept staring at each other for some time. And then he smiled, a beautiful, innocent smile. Immediately, I felt so happy, I returned his smile. And then they were moving away, and we both kept smiling at each other till we couldn't see each other. This changed my mood, and I became happy again. I still have that kid's smiling face in my mind.

Kid, whoever you are, thanks a ton, for getting me back into a happy mood.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Roshni waiting to hear more from you, smile is cute and lively....keep on write about small small things which make you alive my dear
    by
    Hami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hami. Will start writing again. You've inspired me. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete